Saturday, October 1, 2011

10 days

What if the ten days between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur are opportunities to draw down specific and special energy? What if this time is about removing negativity from ourselves to clear and prepare our vessel so it can receive positive, healing energy?

Maybe it is just semantics, but I often struggle with the heavy use of the words judgement, and atonement this time of year. Those words, while I understand their meaning weigh me down instead of call me to action.

I see the beauty in taking personal responsibility, inventory and holding a mirror up to myself, but I also see the Universe as a verb waiting for me to connect with it, talk to it and take action, not just for myself, but to give it a voice in our world.

These meanings of the 10 sfirot speak to me and help give me an action each day. I have found many healings, blessing and overcome challenges after focusing on these for the ten days between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.

Keter- Infinite Love
Chochma- Experience of Oneness
Bina- State of Unconditional Love
Chesed- Loving Kindness
Gevurah- Humility
Tiferet- Harmony
Netzach- Eternity
Hod- Thankfulness
Yesod- Unity
Malchut- Feminine Divine Presence

No comments:

Post a Comment